Trak Employment Solutions are currently recruiting for a wood machinist / CNC operative to join our client due to organic growth.If you are looking to join a vibrant , fresh and fun working enviroment then CLICK APPLY NOW!
- Ability to use Overhead router, Horizontal & vertical Drilling machinery – would be an advantage.
- Ensuring a smooth delivery of parts from the Machine Shop to the Factory.
- Ensure that Health & Safety requirements are followed at all times.
- Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production.
- Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects.
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company.
- Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the day prior to leaving at the end of each shift.
- Any other reasonable duties specified by the Supervisor or Production Manager.
- Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good organisational & Communication skills.
- Experienced in CNC – desired by not essential.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- An eye for detail.
- Practical and manual skills.
- Positive ‘can do’ and right first-time attitude.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet schedule requirements.