We’re currently looking for a Semi-Skilled Carpenter on a temp to perm basis.
Monday to Friday 06:00 – 14:30 with the possibility of overtime and Saturday work
The successful candidate will be able to;
- Repair and prep various wood surfaces for spraying.
- Repair timber movements and cracking.
- Align cabinet doors and draws
- Be able to hand paint furniture to a high level
- Carry out modification works and alteration works to existing pieces of furniture.
- High level of understanding of tools
- Understanding premium brand and expected quality.
- Ability to work in a reactive department
- Be able to manage their work load and prioritise urgent tasks
- Be able to work as part of a team and to also follow instruction.
To achieve the higher banding we will expect;
- Over see the quality of work completed by others.
- Used as point of contact for wood expertise.
- Take ownership for the area.
- Be able to spray furniture.
This role has the opportunity to develop the successful candidate into a Team Leader.
Don’t miss out and click to apply now!