We are currently recruiting for candidates to join our client with in their Goods IN / Goods OUT Department.
These roles are based on a Long Term Temporary situation but come with opportunities for Permanent work along with options to move within the company.
We are looking for Candidates who have ideally worked in a Goods IN / OUT Environment in the past although this is not essential, however a good level of numeracy , excellent organisational skills, experience working under pressure and the ability to communicate effectively are a requirement.
You will be left to work on your own initiative at times but also have the ability to work closely in a Team and be flexible in your approach to get the job completed on time.
- Quick Thinking
- Completion of paperwork
- Wrapping and Strapping Pallets
- Physical Work
- Team Player
- Work on own initiative
- Pallet Trucks
- Loading and Unloading
- Furniture Building / Movement
- Goods in and Goods Out Environment
- Fork Lift Licence (CB or Reach) Not essential
- Use of Warehouse Management Systems
- Self starter and able to work on own imitative to succeed in this role .
- Passion and pride in a operation with desire
If this sound like the job for you then get in contact with the TEAM at TRAK Today to arrange a registration 01793 613813