Due to our client’s organic growth Trak Employment Solutions are looking for Furniture Sprayers to join our ever growing client’s paint department.
Our Client is the supplier of high quality bespoke furniture and are looking to add to their already established team of Paint Sprayers, this isn’t necessarily a skilled position, however a clear understanding and aptitude to deliver high standards would be required.
If you have worked in a similar environment, feel that you have transferable skills or simply wish to join a company that continues to grow year on year then this could be the role for you.
These role are Temporary with a view to go Permanent.
- Satisfactory completion of prepping and furniture assembly
- Ability to work to deadlines with no exception to quality
- Use of Woodworking Machinery, Drills, Table Saws as well as hand tools.
- Working with Water based paints, mixing and cleaning down equipment
- Prepping work for finishing and quality control.
You will need
- A can do attitude and be keen to learn new skills
- To be a team player with excellent work ethics
- Be able to communicate effectively with your team and peers
- To be a problem solver
Hours of Work:
07:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday. Due to go to Shifts in the coming months
Full-time – Temp with a view to go Permanent
Understanding of Furniture or Spraying equivalent