TRAK are currently looking for CCTV operatives that hold a valid SIA CCTV Licence to join one of our clients expanding teams. Our client is offering 8 hour shifts on a rotating shift pattern and an excellent training programme.
To provide a monitoring and control service using CCTV, communication systems and computer based access control systems, within the standards laid down in the Code of Practice and Operational Procedural Manual.
- To monitor CCTV cameras in your local area, assisting the Police and making a REAL difference.
- To maintain the security of the CCTV Control and equipment rooms at all times
- To operate and monitor the control room systems
- Liaise with visitors using systems
- To notify the police and other authorized persons/organisations of incidents
- records reviewing on behalf of the client or police in accordance with legislation
- Ensure professional quality of service delivery and compliance with legislative requirements.
- SIA CCTV Licence is essential
- Flexible and adaptable to work shift patterns
- Able to interact with customers
- willing to do rotating shift pattern
- customer service and control room experience
Operators will be required to undergo a police vetting procedure or other approved security clearance before commencing duties as a CCTV operator.
CLICK NOW TO APPLY!