1 x Full Time Position (40 Hours) No 12 hour Shifts
1 x Part Time Position (16 – 24 Hours) No 12 hour Shifts
To provide a monitoring and control service using CCTV, communication systems and computer based access control systems, within the standards laid down in the Code of Practice and Operational Procedural Manual.
- To monitor CCTV cameras in your local area, assisting the Police and making a REAL difference.
- To keep and maintain suitable and sufficient records of all incidents,
- To maintain the security of the CCTV Control and equipment rooms at all times
- To operate and monitor the control room systems
- Liaise with visitors using systems
- To notify the police and other authorised persons/organisations of incidents
- To maintain and store correctly records, relevant to the execution of the system
- records reviewing on behalf of the client or police in accordance with legislation
- Ensure professional quality of service delivery and compliance with legislative requirements.
- THIS ROLE COVERS 24/7 MONITORING SO APPLICANTS SHOULD BE WILLING TO WORK SHIFTS 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK.
- SIA CCTV License is essential
- Flexible and adaptable to work shift patterns
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent telephone skills
- IT and Computer Literate
- Able to interact with customers
- willing to do rotating shift pattern
- customer service and control room experience
Operators will be required to undergo a police vetting procedure or other approved security clearance before commencing duties as a CCTV operator.
Operators may be required to attend court and give evidence on the basis of their duties as a CCTV operator.
DON’T MISS OUT! APPLY NOW!