Servicing the whole of the UK from the Swindon depot, you will be responsible for carrying furniture deliveries to customers and also offering a ‘White Glove Service’ which includes building/installing furniture and taking away all packaging, leaving it tidy.
This role has the possibility of going permanent after completing the successful probationary period of 12+ weeks.
You will need to hold a UK Driving Licence, with no more than 6 points and no traffic offences or bans.
This role will consist heavy lifting on a regular basis, but you will always be given a Drivers Mate to assist you on the road with your deliveries.
The pay rate is £10.50 per hour, then after 12 weeks rises to £11.50, working Monday to Friday, overtime available on Saturdays at double time. The shift starts at 05:45 and is until route completion, averaging 40+ hours per week.
Call us today as we have immediate starts available.
The benefits of working through TRAK?
- Double time pay on your birthday
- Recommend A Friend Bonus
- Attendance incentives
- 28 Days Holiday
- Discounts with High Street retailers
- 24 Hour contact service
- Entertainment: Enjoy special rate cinema tickets for you and your family at Cineworld, Odeon and VUE cinemas
- Wellbeing Area: Includes: Virtual Gym, Free Eye test, Credit Rating, Legal Helpline and Retirement Planning
- Extra Benefits include: News, Lotto, Competitions, My Greenbay, My Market Place.